We currently have a vacancy for a
Out of School Club Supervisor
We are looking for an inspirational person to lead our wonderful breakfast and after school provision, The Club House @TCP. We want someone who goes the extra mile for our children and ensures that they are safe, nurtured and is well organised and able to plan a variety of fun activities across an age range of children whilst manging our staff so that they too can offer the best service to our children. We are a forward thinking, friendly school at the heart of our community. Have you got what it takes to become a member of Team TCP and help our children to realise their potential?
- Be passionate about providing the best possible environment for our children
- Be warm, friendly and approachable to our parents
- Be well organised and able to plan exiting activities and complete administration tasks to a high standard
- Be an inspirational supervisor and lead by example
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of children’s development
- Be able to implement and develop policies
- Work collaboratively within our team
- Be able to use IT effectively
- Go the extra mile in terms of time and effort
We can offer:
- Extraordinary children who are a pleasure to be with
- Fantastic CPD both in-house and through membership of two clusters of schools
- A system of supervision to support your well-being as a member of our team
- Opportunities to advance your career and gain new skills
- An excellent and friendly team of colleagues who will support you
- Committed and supported parents
- A strong and supportive Governing Body
More information about the school can be found from our school website: www.tarletoncommunityprimary.co.uk
If you are a highly motivated, experienced person who ensures all their children do their best and are excited by this new opportunity then we want to hear from you!
Working hours will be 31.25 hours a week, term time:
- 7.15am to 9.15am
- 3.00pm to 6.15pm
- An additional 5 hours per week for administrative duties TBA
Applications should include the attached application form, along with a letter of application. When writing your letter of application, please evidence each of the person specification criteria, giving concrete examples for each point and demonstrating impact.
Essential Qualifications: Relevant Child Care Qualification (Level 3 or equivalent)
Essential Experience: Experience of working with or caring for primary school aged children
Experience of undertaking administrative tasks
Closing date: Monday 1st November 2021 at 9.00am
Shortlisting: Monday 1st November 2021
Interview: Wednesday 3rd November 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
For an informal discussion please contact: Chris Upton (Headteacher)
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school
Please telephone the school office to book on a tour of the school. Tel: 01772 812547
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application form/ job description and person specification are below.