We have a vacancy for a Out of School Assistant in
The Club House @ TCP
Due to the popularity of our new out of school club provision, The Club House @ TCP, we are looking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic assistant to join our experienced team. We are seeking someone who is knowledgeable, hardworking, enthusiastic and caring with a desire to make the pupils' experience happy, safe and fun whilst at the club.
Contracted hours of work will be 3.30pm to 4.30pm Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and 3.30pm to 5.30pm Tuesday and Friday. 7 hours per week. Additional hours may also be available on some afternoons or additionally at our at Breakfast Club (7.30am to 8.45am) depending upon demand so some degree of flexibility may be required.
Someone with a good understanding of working within a childcare facility is desirable. The school prides itself in providing excellent extended day care which is enjoyed by the children in a safe, happy, relaxed environment. At Tarleton Community Primary School we put great emphasis on the personal development and well-being of all our pupils, therefore you need to be warm, caring and friendly with effective behaviour management strategies.
This is a term time only position.
We are looking for an applicant who will:
- Be passionate about providing the best possible environment for our children
- Be warm, friendly and approachable to our parents
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of children’s development
- Work collaboratively within our team
- Go the extra mile in terms of time and effort
- have a commitment to providing the best opportunities for all children
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Will share the school's belief that children, their learning and development of their potential are at the centre of all decisions
- Be committed to achieving high standards
We can offer you:
- Extraordinary children who are a pleasure to be with
- Fantastic CPD both in-house and through membership of two clusters of schools
- A system of supervision to support your well-being as a member of our team
- An excellent and friendly team of colleagues who will support you
- Committed and supported parents
- A strong and supportive Governing Body
- A warm and welcoming school at the heart of its community
Grade 3 salary £17173 to £ 17391 pro rota
This is temporary position, in the first instance, with a view to making it permanent.
Closing date: 12 noon Monday 10th December.
Interviews proposed for Friday 14th December
Please use the link below for the job description and person specification.
For more information please contact Gail Jones, in the school office on 01772 812547 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org